Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please discontinue use of our website.
The defined terms in this Agreement, unless the context requires otherwise, will have the following meanings:
‘Klarian Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ and whose company registration number is 09405147.
‘Customer’ or ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You should always check that any contact information you provide is correct.
- Klarian Limited are registered under and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). If you receive unwanted communications sent to you by third parties, we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from the receipt of such communications.
- If you are a business user, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Trademarks, Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You may not reproduce this material, or make available this site for any commercial or unlawful purpose, without Klarian Limited’s written consent.
- You are not permitted to download, print, redistribute or extract information from the website other than for your personal, non-commercial use and not for any purpose that damages the reputation of Klarian Limited or takes advantages of it.
- The word or mark “KLARIAN” however represented, all associated logos and symbols, and any combinations with another word or mark, are the trademarks of Klarian Limited. All intellectual property rights in any material or content contained in or accessible through the website is either owned or has been licensed to us for use. If you would like to use the website beyond the scope of these terms you must first obtain the written permission of the owner of the rights in that material.
- You will only make fair use of the trade marks on this website and will not use them: as part of your own marks; in a manner that is likely to cause confusion or damage to the reputation of Klarian Limited; to identify or imply endorsement or otherwise of products or services to which they do not relate.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
If you have any questions concerning this website or the services and products we provide please write to us at Ada Lovelace Building, Upper Richardson road, Exeter Science Park, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2FS or email us (email@example.com).